TBD Tiny Build Desk Build · Collect · Explore Seoul

Monday, June 15, 2026

Gundam Base I'Park Mall Visit – Gunpla and Hobby Shops in Seoul

During my visit to I'Park Mall in Yongsan, Seoul, the main stop I was most excited for was, of course, Gundam Base. If you are into Gunpla, model kits, or just enjoy looking at beautifully displayed builds, Gundam Base I'Park Mall is always a fun place to visit.

The shelves were full of Gunpla kits, display models, and plenty of inspiration for future builds. For anyone interested in Gundam model kits in Korea, this is one of the best hobby stops to check out in Seoul.

Gundam Base I'Park Mall

Gundam Base I'Park Mall is a great place for both beginners and longtime Gunpla fans. Even if you are not planning to buy anything, it is still fun to walk around, look at the completed display builds, and see what kits are currently available.

For me, visiting Gundam Base is always a mix of shopping, inspiration, and wish-list building. It is the kind of place where you go in thinking, “I’ll just look,” and then suddenly start planning your next few builds.

More Hobby Shops at I'Park Mall

What makes I'Park Mall especially fun is that Gundam Base is not the only hobby-related shop there. The mall also has several other stores that are worth checking out if you enjoy collectibles, figures, model kits, and building sets.

During the visit, I also noticed:

Banpresto shop for figures and character goods
Tamiya for model kits, tools, and hobby supplies
Blokkee for brick-style building sets
Other collectible and character shops around the mall

This makes I'Park Mall in Seoul a great destination for hobby fans, especially if you enjoy more than one type of collecting or building.

A Fun Hobby Stop in Seoul

I'Park Mall is one of those places where you might plan to visit one shop but end up spending much more time exploring. Whether you are into Gunpla, anime figures, model cars, brick-style builds, or collectibles, there is a lot to see.

For hobby fans visiting Seoul, I'Park Mall Yongsan is definitely a fun stop to add to your list. It is especially worth visiting if you want to check out Gundam Base Korea, browse hobby shops, or find inspiration for your next build.

Want to see more hobby shops, Gunpla builds, LEGO, model kits, and family-friendly hobby content from Korea? Check out our YouTube channel and more articles here at Tiny Build Desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Ball: Heroes Rise Asia Tour Is Coming to Seoul

Dragon Ball fans in South Korea will soon be able to step inside the world of Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, and many other legendary charact...

Support Tiny Build Desk